Important notice: As of March 17, 2020, the CDTPS office is operating remotely due to the current situation around COVID-19. If you wish to contact any of our staff members, we are available during regular office hours. Please see our contact information below.
Centre for Drama, Theatre & Performance Studies
University of Toronto
214 College Street
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Please note our offices are located in two buildings on campus; please confirm the exact location before your meeting/delivery.
- Director: Professor Tamara Trojanowska
- Business Officer: Suzanne Micallef
- Manager, Theatre Operations: Ariel Martin-Smith
- Technical Director: Andew Leeke
- Communications & Events Officer: Tara Maher
- Associate Director, Graduate: Professor Antje Budde
I have set up new weekly, virtual office hours (starting Wed. March 18 until April 30) on ZOOM, on a drop-in basis for both students and faculty.
Monday 4-5pm and Wednesday 5-6pm
People can enter this office by using my Zoom meeting room https://zoom.us/j/7257469751
Meeting ID: 725 746 9751
Free app can be downloaded here: https://www.zoom.us/
If you want to call via phone: https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/201362663-Joining-a-meeting-by-phone
- Graduate Administrator: Elizabeth Sutherland
- Associate Director, Undergraduate: Professor Francesco Gagliardi
- Undergraduate Adminstrative Coordinator: Colleen Osborn
For information about renting our facilites, please visit our facilities page.