DRM302H1 Directing II (a continuation of DRM202H1) concentrates on major concepts and artistic practice of directing in order to understand plays as a director. The course focuses on developing the analytical and aesthetic practice required for conceptualizing its performance. A major component will be the practical application of directing through exercises and scenes.
- Enrollment: up to 12 students
- Pre-requisites: An Interview with the instructor, Minimum 70% in required courses: DRM100Y1/ DRM101Y1/( UNI102H1, UNI106H1)/ UNI102Y1; DRM202H1
- Co or Pre-requisite: DRM220Y1/DRM230Y1 (DRM331H1 if intending to apply to DRM402H in 2020/21)
How to Apply
- Register for a Student Profile in order to complete the online Application Form.
- Upload a photograph of yourself (The photo does not need be of professional headshot quality).
- Select your preferred interview date on your application.
The DRM302H1 Deadline is November 10, 2019.
- One week after the application deadline, you will be assigned an interview time and date by email from Colleen Osborn
- Interested students should enroll in the following in 2019/20: DRM202H1; DRM220Y1 or DRM230Y1 (unless already completed)
- Selected students will be notified and enrolled in December into DRM302H1 by the CDTPS Administrative Coordinator.
- Both DRM331H1 and DRM302H1 are required for students wanting to carry on in DRM402H1 Advanced Directing.
If you have any questions, please contact Colleen Osborn.