DRM302H1 Directing II (a continuation of DRM202H1) concentrates on major concepts and artistic practice of directing in order to understand plays as a director. The course focuses on developing the analytical and aesthetic practice required for conceptualizing its performance. A major component will be the practical application of directing through exercises and scenes.
- Enrollment: up to 12 students
- Pre-requisites: An Interview with the instructor, Minimum 70% in required courses: DRM101Y1 and DRM202H1
- Co or Pre-requisite: DRM220Y1 (DRM331H1 F if intending to apply to DRM402H in 2022/23)
How to Apply
- The application will open in Sepetember 2021 for S term 2021/22.
- Register for a Student Profile in order to complete the online Application Form.
- Upload a photograph of yourself (The photo does not need to be of professional headshot quality).
- Your interview will be scehduled in mid-November (date & time TBA)
The DRM302H1 (S term) Deadline is November 10, 2021. The application will open in Sepetember 2021.
- One day after the application deadline, you will be assigned an interview time by email from Colleen Osborn
- Interested students should enroll in the following in 2020/21: DRM202H1; DRM220Y1 (unless already completed DRM220Y1 or DRM230Y1)
- Selected students will be notified and enrolled in mid-December into DRM302H1 by the CDTPS Administrative Coordinator.
- Both DRM331H1F and DRM302H1S are required for students wanting to carry on in DRM402H1F Advanced Directing in 2022/23.
If you have any questions, please contact Colleen Osborn.