DRM302H1 Directing II (a continuation of DRM202H1) concentrates on major concepts and artistic practice of directing in order to understand plays as a director. The course focuses on developing the analytical and aesthetic practice required for conceptualizing its performance. A major component will be the practical application of directing through exercises and scenes.
- Enrollment: up to 12 students
- Interviews are no longer required.
- Pre-requisites: Any Drama Major or Drama Specialist with a minimum 70% in required courses: DRM101Y1 and DRM202H1 can enroll themselves on Acorn (space permitting)
- Co or Pre-requisite: DRM220Y1 (DRM331H1 F if intending to apply to DRM402H in 2024/25)
- A minimum grade of 70% in DRM331H1F and DRM302H1S are required for students wanting to carry on in DRM402H1F Advanced Directing in 2024/25.
If you have any questions, please contact Colleen Osborn.