Work-Study positions for the 2023-24 academic year will be made available on the Career Learning Network website.
Job postings will be made available to view in August 2023. All students registered as full time for the 2023-24 year will be eligible to apply.
The CDTPS is currently hiring for the following work-study positions:
- Archivist - Job ID 224837
- Assistant to the Technical Director - Job ID 223517
- Communications & Events Assistant - Job ID 223703
- Drama Centre Student Administrator - Job ID 223057
- Theatre Operations Assistant - Job ID 223514
- Wardrobe & Properties Assistant - Job ID 223521
How to apply:
Sign into https://clnx.utoronto.ca/home.htm and search for the above job ID and job title to view the full postings and submit an application.
Application deadline: September 1, 2023 (11:59 PM EST) (deadlines may vary depending on Job ID - please double check)
Employment period: Sept 7, 2023 - March 31, 2024 (start date may vary depending on Job ID)
Pay rate: $15.90 per hour (hours per week may vary (6 to 15 hours) maximum of 200 total hours distributed across the employment period)
Application: Cover letter & resume