Students are eligible to apply for DRM254H1 Design & Production I for the 2019/20 term directly out of high school. In order to qualify for an audition, you must be either a University of Toronto student at the St. George campus or in the process of waiting for entrance to the St. George campus through the U of T Admissions and Awards. Acceptance into DRM254H1 is pending acceptance into the University of Toronto, St. George Campus, Humanities (TAH).
DRM254H1 is one of four entry courses into the Drama Centre. A practical introduction to various areas of theatre production and design, working extensively in the Helen Gardiner Phelan Playhouse.
- Enrollment: up to 18 students
- Pre or Co-requisite: DRM100Y1/DRM101Y1/UNI102Y1 or DRM220Y1/DRM230Y1
- Pre-requisites: Interview and acceptance into the University of Toronto, St. George campus.
Round 1: March 10, 2019 (interviews in April)
Round 2: August 10, 2019 (interviews in August)
How to Apply
- Register for a Drama Centre Student Profile in order to complete the online Application Form.
- Upload a photograph of yourself (The photo does not need be of professional headshot quality).
- Indicate your preference for an interview date (April 8th or 9th).
- Students are responsible for enrolling themselves into one of the following on Acorn in July: DRM101Y1/DRM100Y1 or DRM220Y1 or DRM230Y1 if DRM101Y has been completed.
- Selected students will be notified in May for the first round and August for second round. Students will be enrolled in August into DRM254H1 by the Drama Program Administrative Coordinator.
- Students can apply for multiple Studio Entry courses but are only permitted to enroll in one if they are in first year.
If you have any questions, please contact Colleen Osborn.