DRM400H1 F: Advanced Performance builds on the training sequence of DRM200Y1 and DRM300Y1 by developing students’ acting and performance skills in monologues, extensive collaborative scene work, and preparations for auditions. The work focuses on the particulars of character development and the emotional and technical aspects of the actor’s craft. Applications are required in order to enroll in this course.
DRM413H1 S: Voice and Movement is a skill-developing companion to the DRM403Y training for performers. It exposes students to a wide range of voice and movement techniques and explores a heightened use of physicality, voice and speech. Applications are not required in order to enroll in this course. If you are accepted into DRM403Y, you will automatically be enrolled in DRM413H1S.
For DRM400H1 F a minimum 70% in:
- Specialist or Major in Drama
Drama Group Placement: These courses counts towards Group B requirements.
How to apply
- Apply Online by March 20, 2023
- There is no Exit Jury or Audition needed
- By selecting DRM403Y, you are automatically applying to the co-requisite DRM400H1F and DRM413H1S
- If you only wish to take DRM400H1F, do not select DRM403Y
- Students cannot take DRM413H1F without DRM403Y1.
- Students selected into DRM403Y1 must take both DRM400H1F and DRM413H1S as a co-requisiste
- DRM413H1S Advanced Voice & Movement is only a co-req for DRM403Y1 - not DRM400H1