Advanced Performance builds on the training sequence of DRM200Y1 and DRM300Y1 by developing students’ acting and performance skills in monologues, extensive collaborative scene work, and preparations for auditions. The work focuses on the particulars of character development and the emotional and technical aspects of the actor’s craft. Applications are required in order to enroll in this course.
Minimum 70% in:
- Specialists or Major in Drama
Drama Group Placement: This course counts towards Group B requirements.
How to apply
- Apply online by March 10th 2019: http://dramacentre.utoronto.ca/students/login.php
- There is no Exit Jury or Audition needed for DRM400H1 for 2019/20.
- Selected students will be notified in May & enrolled by Colleen Osborn on Acorn prior to the start of term.
- Students selected into DRM403Y1 must take both DRM400H1 and DRM413H1 as a co-requisiste
- DRM413H1 Advanced Voice & Movement is only a co-req for DRM403Y1 - not DRM400H1