2020 Application dates
- Apply your intention to submit by selecting DRM402H by March 10th:
- Upload your DRM402H Proposal Submission (2-3 pages) by April 16th
- Attend a follow-up interview to discuss your proposal on April 23rd (between 1pm - 4pm)
- Specialist or Major in Drama with a minimum of 70% in the following: DRM220Y1/ DRM230Y1; DRM302H1; DRM331H1; a written proposal and an interview in April.
Your proposal will be used as a basis for discussion and evaluation. The proposal should be your conceptual treatment that includes:
- A description of a one-act play or project that you would like to direct with ideas for possible directorial and conceptual approaches.
- Explanation of why you want to direct.
- If the play is available as a pdf or can be linked to online, please include it in your proposal (hardcopy required - see below).
- At the top of your proposal please state your name, student number, your e-mail and phone number and confirm you have completed the following: DRM220Y1 or DRM230Y1; and DRM302H1, DRM331H1
How to submit your proposal
- Upload Word or PDF attachment of your proposal saved as yourname_402submission to your DRM402H application.
- *Email a copy of your online submission and a copy of the play/link to the play to the Undergraduate Coordinator by 4pm on April 16, 2020 (Colleen).
- Interviews will be held on April 23rd over Zoom.
- Exact interview times will be emailed to applicants after the proposal deadline.
- Please be prepared to discuss the specific project that you have proposed in an interview.
- Students will be notified of their acceptance time by email in late-May once all grades are entered.
- If you are submitting the play taken from the library, it is your responsibility to retrive it at the interview to return to the library.