2020 Application dates
- Apply by March 10th: https://drama-apply.chass.utoronto.ca/login
- Upload your DRM402H Proposal Submission (2-3 pages) by April 8th
- Attend a follow-up interview to discuss your proposal on April 16th (TBD)
- A description of a play or project that you would like to direct with ideas for possible directorial and conceptual approaches.
- Explanation of why you want to direct.
- Your proposal will be used as a basis for discussion and evaluation.
- At the top of your proposal please state your name, student number, your e-mail and phone number and confirm you have completed the following: DRM220Y1 or DRM230Y1; and DRM302H1, DRM331H1
How to submit your proposal
- Upload Word or PDF attachment of your proposal saved as yourname_402submission here: https://drama-apply.chass.utoronto.ca/login
- The proposal should be submitted both electronically and as a hardcopy with a copy of the play.* Hardcopy to be delivered to the Undergraduate Coordinator’s office (Colleen – room 300).
- Interviews will be held in April (date TBD) between 1-3pm in the Walden Room.
- Exact interview times will be emailed to applicants after the Proposal deadline.
- Please be prepared to discuss the specific project that you have proposed in an interview.
- Pre-requisites: Specialist or Major in Drama with a minimum of 70% in the following: DRM220Y1/ DRM230Y1; DRM302H1; DRM331H1; a written proposal and an interview in April.
- Apply by March 10th to indicate you will be submitting a proposal by 4pm on April 8th 2020.
- Students will be notified of their acceptance time by email in late-May once all grades are entered.
*If the play is available as a pdf or can be linked to online you can include it in your proposal.
If you are submitting the play taken from the library, it is your responsibility to retrive it at the interview to return to the library.