2019 Application dates
- Apply by March 10th: https://drama-apply.chass.utoronto.ca/login
- Upload your DRM402H Proposal Submission (2-3 pages) by April 10th
- Attend a follow-up interview to discuss your proposal in April 16th
- A description of a play or project that you would like to direct with ideas for possible directorial and conceptual approaches.
- Explanation of why you want to direct.
- Your proposal will be used as a basis for discussion and evaluation.
- At the top of your proposal please state your name, student number, your e-mail and phone number and confirm you have completed the following: DRM220Y1 or DRM230Y1; and DRM302H1, DRM331H1
How to submit your proposal
- Upload Word or PDF attachment of your proposal saved as yourname_402submission here: https://drama-apply.chass.utoronto.ca/login
- The proposal should be submitted both electronically and as a hardcopy with a copy of the play.* Hardcopy to be delivered to the Undergraduate Coordinator’s office (Colleen – room 300).
- Interviews will be held on April 16th between 1-3pm in the Walden Room.
- Exact interview times will be emailed to applicants after the Proposal deadline.
- Please be prepared to discuss the specific project that you have proposed in an interview.
- Pre-requisites: Specialist or Major in Drama with a minimum of 70% in the following: DRM220Y1/ DRM230Y1; DRM302H1; DRM331H1; a written proposal and an interview in April.
- Apply by March 10th to indicate you will be submitting a proposal by 4pm on April 10th 2019.
- Students will be notified of their acceptance time by email in late-May once all grades are entered.
*If the play is available as a pdf or can be linked to online you can include it in your proposal.