2023/24 Portfolio Guidelines
There is no interview for admittance into the course. However, all interested students must submit a portfolio of writing samples to be assessed by the instructor, Djanet Sears.
Applicants to DRM428H1/DRA3901 S are required to submit both writing samples as one PDF:
- A completed or partially completed first draft of a one-act or full-length play. (Minimum 15 pages – no maximum)
- A one-page outline or synopsis of the submitted one- act or full-length play.
How to submit your portfolio
- The application is now open for S term 2023/24.
- Register for a Student Profile in order to complete the online Application Form.
- Upload one Word or PDF attachment with the above writing sample and outline/synopsis saved as yourname_428submission or yourname_3901_submission for grad students.
- At the top of your writing sample please state your name, student number, your e-mail, and phone number and confirm that you have the Pre-Requisites (DRM220Y & DRM328H) or indicate that you are a Graduate student enrolled at the Centre for Drama, Theatre and Performance Studies (CDTPS).
The DRM428H1/DRA3901HS Deadline is November 10, 2023.