DRM485H1 F Drama, Theatre and Performance Studies Thesis
- Apply by March 10th: https://drama-apply.chass.utoronto.ca/login
- Upload your DRM485H proposal submission by April 10th
- Attend a follow-up interview to discuss your proposal in April (can be over Skype/phone if no longer in Toronto)
Proposal Submission Guidelines:
a) By Wednesday, April 10th 2019, please upload a 2-to-3-page proposal that includes:
- Topic for research project. The proposal should clearly articulate the topic. It should express the specific issues and questions the student will address in her or his research.
- Literature/Performance Review. The proposal should address the relevant scholarly literature and/or artistic work on the topic in order to clarify the significance of this project for theatre and/or performance studies. Please note that dance focused projects are welcome and encouraged. The proposal also needs to include a preliminary bibliography, of at least 5 sources.
- Individual preparation. The proposal should indicate the student’s previous course work, independent readings, practical work and other relevant information that prepares them for this year-long project.
b) Be prepared to discuss your proposal in further detail in an Interview (date TBA). Exact interview times will be emailed to applicants after the Proposal deadline HOW TO SUBMIT YOUR PROPOSAL (letter of intent)
- Upload Word or PDF attachment of your proposal saved as yourname_485submission here: https://drama-apply.chass.utoronto.ca/login
- At the top of your proposal please state your name, student number, your email and phone number and confirm you have the pre-requisites: 14 FCE and Specialist or Major in Drama
- Pre-requisites: 14 FCE and Specialist or Major in Drama; DRM220Y or DRM230Y
- This course can count towards any DRM Group (A, B or C)
- Students will be notified of their acceptance by email in late May.
- This course runs in the F term (September 2019 - December 2019)