DRM354H1 Design II (a continuation of DRM254H1) is an intermediate-level investigation of various aspects of theatrical performance design, with a focus on scenic and costume design, though also considering the impact of projections and lighting. Using skills developed through practical study in the Design Studio, the students form the core of the design team for Drama productions. Applications are required in order to enroll in this course.
- Enrollment: up to 8 students
- Pre-requisite: DRM254H1*; and DRM101Y1 or 4 FCE if you are a Fine Arts or Architecture student; Interview held on November 13, 2020
November 10th, 2020
How to apply
- Register for a Drama Centre Student Profile in order to complete the online Application Form.
- Applicants will be notified of their interview time held on Nov. 13th after the deadline.
- Students are responsible for enrolling themselves into one of the following on Acorn in July: DRM220Y1 or a Group A if DRM101Y has been completed.
- Selected students will be notified and enrolled in early December into DRM354H1 by the CDTPS Undergraduate Administrative Coordinator.
- *The pre-requisite DRM254H1 F is one of four studio entry courses at the Centre for Drama, Theatre & Performance Studies. Priority enrollment for DRM254H1 is given to Drama Majors and Specialists.
If you have any questions, please contact Colleen Osborn.