This course, taught each year by a different visiting professional theatre director, offers upper-level theatre and performance studies students the opportunity to explore acting in a full-length production. Plays are selected to challenge students in a variety of diverse ways, exposing them to a full spectrum of theatre and performance genres and possibilities. Applications are required in order to enroll in this course.
- Enrollment: up to 18 students
For DRM403Y Mainstage a minimum 70% in:
- Specialists or Major in Drama
Drama Group Placement: These courses counts towards Group B requirements.
How to apply
- Apply online by March 10th 2021: https://drama-apply.chass.utoronto.ca/login
- There is no Exit Jury or Audition needed for DRM403Y1 in 2021/22. Admission is grade based on the above listed courses.
- Students who were accepted in 2020/21 should still apply online and indicate their Centre pre-approved deferral on the profile page.
- Students selected into DRM403Y1 must take both DRM400H1 and DRM413H1 as co-requisistes.
- Students will be notified of their acceptance by email in late May and those eligible will be enrolled in August