This course, taught each year by a different visiting professional theatre director, offers upper-level theatre and performance studies students the opportunity to explore acting in a full-length production. Plays are selected to challenge students in a variety of diverse ways, exposing them to a full spectrum of theatre and performance genres and possibilities. Applications are required in order to enroll in this course.
- Enrollment: up to 18 students
Specialists or Major in Drama and a minimum 70% in the following:
- 0.5 FCE of Studio Topics
Drama Group Placement: These courses counts towards Group B requirements.
How to apply
- Apply Online by March 20, 2023
- There is no Exit Jury or Audition needed for DRM403Y1 in 2023/24. Admission is grade based on the above listed courses.
- Students selected into DRM403Y1 must take both DRM400H1F and DRM413H1S as co-requisistes.
- Students will be notified of their acceptance by email in late May and those eligible will be enrolled by the Centre in August