An intermediate-level investigation of various aspects of theatrical production, including stage management, lighting, sound and video, with some exploration of how these elements relate to theatrical design concepts. Using skills developed through practical study in the Helen Gardiner Phelan Playhouse, the students form the core of the production team for Drama productions.
Prerequisites: DRM101Y1; DRM254H1/DRM254Y1; Interview
Corequisites: DRM220Y1 or any course from Group A
- Enrollment: up to 10 students
- Pre-requisites: Interview; DRM101Y1 and DRM254H; or permision from the Centre to take DRM254H as a co-requisite
- Pre or Co-requisite: DRM254H1/DRM254Y1; DRM100Y1/DRM101Y1/UNI102Y1 OR DRM220Y1/DRM230Y1
March 10, 2021 (interviews TBD)
How to Apply
- Register for a Drama Centre Student Profile in order to complete the online Application Form.
- Upload a photograph of yourself (The photo does not need be of professional headshot quality).
- Indicate your preference for an interview date (if applying to DRM254H1, both interviews will be combined into one meeting).
- Students are responsible for enrolling themselves into one of the following on Acorn in July: DRM220Y1 or any course from Group A
- Selected students will be notified in May. Students will be enrolled in August by the Drama Program Administrative Coordinator.
If you have any questions, please contact Colleen Osborn.