All CDTPS theatres and studio spaces are currently not available to book for student rehearsals or gatherings of any kind.
Quick links to Covid-19 resurces provided by the University:
For Inquiries Regarding:
If you’re concerned that proper protocols (i.e., masking and distancing) are not being observed, contact EHS directly: email@example.com
All undergraduate students, graduate students and faculty in the Centre for Drama, Theatre & Performance Studies may apply to book facilities for course-related work using the Student and Faculty Space Booking form. If you are an alumni, or an outside group interested in renting our spaces, please contact Ariel Martin-Smith.
- Check if the room is available on RRS Lite (login: dramaguest | password: guest)
- If the room is available, request permission to book the space using the Room Reservation Form
- When approved, you will be informed about room access and orientation. If you do not hear from someone within two to five business days, contact Ariel Martin-Smith.
- Bookings must be for course-related work. These bookings are not for public events.
- Bookings should be made at least 48 hours in advance.
- You are responsible for the space you book. Leave the space clean, with all furniture returned to its original arrangement, and close and lock all doors and windows.
- Keys must be returned immediately after your booking. A charge will apply for any keys not returned and you may not be able to make future reservations.
- Bookings are for use by CDTPS students and faculty. Use of our facilities cannot be transferred.
- Current students and faculty may be eligible to use studio space over the summer (May – August) up to 20 hours depending on space availability and as long as the purpose is related to their research and/or rehearsals for a performance in which they are producing/directing. After 20 hours, internal booking rates will apply.